Here is how to make pencil earrings to bring color to your day.
MAKING PENCIL EARRINGS IS AS SIMPLE AS IT SEEMS
For Pencil earrings you need pencils, a small saw, a crafting drill, screw hooks, glue, sandpaper, pencil sharpener, crafting pliers and earring hooks.
- Saw the pencils into pieces with a mini saw.
Remember to leave enough length for sharpening the tip.
- Sand the other tip with a sandpaper.
- Drill about 1 cm hole into the sanded tip, in the middle of the color material.
- Put just a little glue into your screw hook and screw it in.
- Sharpen the other tip with a pencil sharpener.
- Attach the earring hooks and that's it!
NOTICE: Screw hooks in earrings are ideally as small as possible. But normally I use maximum the size 3mm x 8mm. Then you can use the drill pit size 2 - 2,5 mm depending a bit on the screw hook and target material.